- Wikis based on the new Unified Community Platform (UCP) may look or behave differently to what is described below.
See this page for more information on the new platform.
- In the VisualEditor on the UCP, it is accessed via the dropdown menu (top center).
- In the VisualEditor on a non-UCP wiki, it is accessed via the toolbar menu.
- In the classic editor, click the Source tab above the edit area.
- Source mode of the classic editor includes syntax highlighting.
- Switching to source mode in an editor may take a few moments, as it requires the contents of the editor to be turned back into wikitext.
- Editing tables in source mode
- Quickly access source edit mode with a key shortcut in the Visual Editor.
- Custom edit buttons in the dedicated source editor.
Further help and feedback
Retrieved from "https://surfing.fandom.com/wiki/Help:Source_edit_mode"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.